Breakfast: It’s either eggs, oats or a toastie for breakfast
Snacks: Usually a Healthy Mummy snack like cookie tart, sausage rolls or pizza scroll
Lunch: I usually try to make extra dinner the night before and have that for lunch, other snacks could be nuts, or crackers with dip, or cheese and tomato.
Dinner: It might be something like stovetop lasagne, stir-fry’s, Mexican meals, after dinner snack is usually yogurt or a sweet Healthy Mummy treat. I always adjust my plan to meals that suit my family. I don’t do much meal prep, but I do like to make bulk snacks because I find that’s where I can slip up.
“My favourite meal would be jalapeno stuffed chicken, choc chip cookie tart for a snack and poached chilli eggs for breakfast,” she adds.
“My biggest bit of advice to others is, be kind to yourself, know your whys, do the mindfulness tasks, put yourself first., set smaller goals, if you have a bad day, don’t beat yourself up, just get back on track. Slow and steady wins the race.”
Join the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge TODAY!
Want to shift your weight but feel like you have NO TIME in your day to exercise and eat healthily?
That’s where the Healthy Mummy’s 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge can help.
What do you get? You get access to:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels.
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes.